A Woman’s Declaration of Independence
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that a woman has dreams and fantasies seeded within her; that she has been endowed by the Creator to manifest them into form; that among her vision and right to produce are life, liberty and the realization of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, she is solely responsible and accountable for deriving power and consent from herself first and foremost – that whenever any influence, internal or external, is limiting or destructive, it is the right of the woman to alter or abolish it, and institute a new way of being, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing her powers in such form, as to produce an abundant effect of peace and happiness.
Personal awareness, indeed, will dictate that any long established rules or regulations which dispose her to suffering or negativity will be replaced.
It is her right, her duty, to throw off such harmful authorities, and to provide fuel to her personal desires and images of goodness.
Such has been the patient timeline of women in our society, and such is now the necessity to alter the former systems of influence.
The history of manipulating, injuring and usurping her divine aspirations is a now a concluded tyranny.
To prove this, let these facts be submitted to a candid world:
- She now takes responsibility for her every day.
- Her number one authority is herself.
- Her kingdom, in health, emotion and effect is ruled by her mentality.
- She listens with love to her intuition and responds with joy.
- She recognizes basic awareness, distinguishing herself from outside forces.
- She commits herself unwaveringly to the imaginings within her that excite and inspire her soul.
- Her power and abundance is derived from a gratitude for life itself, and her capacity to hold space for it.
She is the most influential and inspiring force in her own life.
To A True Era of Independence, Fueling the Realization of Our Dreams…